Eric Dondero, Texas USA
- BA Political Science (Economics) – Florida State University 1990.
- Libertarian National Comm ’87/88. Travel Aide, Ron Paul, Libertarian for President, 1988. US Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) Snr. Dist. Aide ’97-03. Editor, Libertarian Republican, 2005 – 2017.
- Featured in Ann Coulter’s 2017 book “Adios America” on immigration. Also, Spanish translation of jailed illegal alien who murdered American woman in San Francisco, July 5, 2015: top headline Drudge Report; 10 minutes on Rush Limbaugh show; featured on Fox News Five at Five, Fox Special Report, numerous blogs. Original interview from Andre Controversa Show
- US Navy Veteran 1981-85 (hon.). USS Kittyhawk CV-63 & USS Luce DDG-38, tours – Pacific, Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean. VFW mbr.
- World Traveler – 25 nations on 5 continents, including Africa, Middle East, China, Australia, Caribbean and Mexico. Backpacked solo Europe 2003. Backpacked solo, Mexico east coast, Matamoros – Veracruz, 2001
- Multilingual – 9-10 languages. Fluent – Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese. Intermediate – Mandarin Chinese. Travel German, Japanese, Russian, Other.
- Author, Travel Guidebook for Backpackers, 2003, “Worldwide Multilingual Phrase Book: Survival Skills for over 40 languages.”
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cell/Text: 979-848-4575.
Martha Christina, South Africa, Host of Gab DNA/Genetics group
Friends of this Site, Occasional Contributors & Op-Eds:
David Seiner, South Africa, mbr KhoiSan tribe
Dr. Noah Carl, UK
Bruce Fenton, UK
Dr. Edward Dutton, Finland, The Jolly Heretic
Alan Van Arsdale, Facebook, Sedimentary Geology and paleontology Santa Barbara, California
Author, Human Fossil Record and Classification, Google Books
Subspecieist.com in the Media
July 29, 2019, Scientific American, “The Internet IS a Cesspool of Racist Pseudoscience” by Angela Saini:
Last month, I temporarily deactivated my Twitter account following a colossal dump of racist (sic) abuse into my feed, including a man in Texas [Eric Dondero] whipping up his followers to phone into an NPR radio show on which I was a guest to ask about “white genocide.” [Emphasis added] …
On YouTube, one of the editors of Mankind Quarterly, [Edward Dutton] a pseudoscientific journal founded after the Second World War to argue against desegregation and racial mixing, imitated me by dressing up in an “Indian shirt”… [Emphasis added]
What others are saying about this site
“@ericdondero you are doing some of the most important work to date. A time frame that others overlooked, after the old Physical Anthropologists were silenced and their books no longer recommended. Some of them also came to similar conclusions as you. What you are doing is a good thing. They were heading in the right direction, but you finally cracked the code.” — Martha Christina, Germany, (Gab)
“An excellent site… [Dondero] knows his genetics and is current… politically incorrect stuff the geneticsts are hiding from you” Paesur Biey
“My major is actually in “biological anthropology” … I completely agree with your scientific premise. It’s hard to deny it without ignoring the definition of the word subspecies. Props for putting it all together.” — Bill DeWitt, UK
“The website’s great. Summarizes the most important and fascinating points and provides links for further study” — Ben Lieberman
“I’m looking at your page and I think it’s excellent” — Roy Cam, Italy
“Interesting. We need more anthropological publications that openly talk about the scientific background on race realism and of what defines us whites…” WhiteDate.net
“hi eric your subspeciest site looks great. thanks for watching one of my videos and keep in contact.” — Adrian Dane Kenney, MD, Harvard Univ., Yale Univ. Hospital, Aug. 28, 2019
Twitter exchange, January 30, 2019, Subspecieist Editor Eric Dondero vs. Anthropologist Spencer Wells
Subject: Neanderthal DNA Test and changes from 2013 in procedures to today.
Twitter exchange, March 26, 2019, Subspecieist Editor Eric Dondero vs. Dr. Charles Murray
Subject: Genetic determinism
Twitter exchange, July 27, 2019, Subspecieist Editor Eric Dondero vs. BBC documentary celebrity, Prof. Alice Roberts
Subject: Chinese anthropologists flat face features, Chris Stringer article